Monday, October 08, 2007

Stuff Added

I added three counters and a calendar on the right side. I added counters for the next three major Holidays: Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Why? Well, when October hits I literally make a calendar and countdown the days until Christmas. It's probably a remnant of my childhood but also I really enjoy the Christmas season, I even plan a trip for my family to a huge Christmas store in northeast Michigan... I almost never buy anything there, I just like to go! Maybe I'll write more on my Christmas-itis later.

2 comments:

allen etter said...

Hey...good idea with the counters...I'll keep checking here just to see how little time I have left to get gifts.

BTW, we are editing the Lilly stuff so that we can get it to you and we can discuss where the drifters go...did we set up a date to get together and talk? I feel like I have missed an appointment somewhere...

jonzig said...

No, we hadn't set any time to meet yet... so you're just being paranoid :P