Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Officially bad news...

Well, it finally happened, the CEO of the company sent out a mass e-mail declaring there will be voluntary 'separation from the company' (read layoffs) and voluntary early retirements starting now and then involuntary 'separation' starting next year. Happy Halloween!

I don't think my job is in danger, but I'm not going to take a chance. Starting today my main priority is finding a new job and everything else has to be put on hold. However, since I'll be putting my portfolio on a website soon I'll probably work the stuff I'm doing into the site, which means I'll probably still be working on a few things as I go along (mainly the Drifter model since it's close to being finished).... I just hope my parents haven't turned my old room into a storage closet...

1 comment:

allen etter said...

Let me know if you need a letter of recommendation. I can have one ready to go!