Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Feel Like I'm on 'Pause'

Ugh.

It's been a long couple of weeks. I feel like I'm constantly waiting on something and a lot of unfortunate things have happened that aren't tragic but inconvenient. For instance, losing internet access... my ISP stopped providing service unless it's wireless, I didn't realize how much I relied on the internet for keeping informed. I'm not about to start reading newspapers, watching the news or going to the library, so I'm stuck waiting. I can't move yet or even get things ready in my new place because I have to have some work done to the house... why start something when it might get undone? Right? Even my workout is out of whack, I'm splitting time between two gyms, two sets of equipment/weights keeps me adjusting and off balance which is good for progressing training but not for my sanity. I haven't been able to work on the graphic novel either because I was expecting to be moved already and my stuff is mostly still packed away.

Everything seems disjointed and I don't like it.

I kind of feel isolated and in limbo... maybe it's a good time to disappear. No one will notice :P

3 comments:

allen etter said...

I'll notice...did you ever get the list of characters and names of the actors? Pretty sure I sent it...bnut maybe not.

And without internet, how did you post this? Are you using ESP again?

jonzig said...

I 'unofficially' posted from work... but you didn't read that from me.

No, I didn't get the cast list, I looked but didn't see any emails from you. I can pretty much place a name and face for the actors, but I need a reference to tie the people and characters together.

allen etter said...

Dani - Gwen
Debbie - Danea
Luke - Clarr
Sally - Sallel
Adam - Core
Susie - Elder Stahl
Matt - Kasel
John - Caretaker
Brintanny - Bree


need more?