Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to werk

Well, my "vacation" is over... and I'm almost sad to say 'thank goodness I'm at work'. It wasn't the time off from work that I had expected, I was off from December 12th to January 5th and I slept in only one day... the rest of the time I was running around being busy with finding a new place, helping other people get their stuff done either for the holidays or whatever, trying to be helpful while complaining about fatigue later. It mostly sucked and the 'high points' aren't really worth mentioning. I'm tired, I'm back to work and I'm moving again so it's no rest for the weary nor respite from the happenings in life and no one to vent to... grrrrr :P I've got a lot of things on my plate that I need to get to, hopefully soon after I'm moved.

No comments: