Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hate being sick

Bleh. Thursday and Friday sucked. I woke up Thurs morning feeling like I swallowed a knife. I'd have flashes of delirium and throbs of pain in my stomach while I was trying to get up. Through the morning the pain moved around and lessened enough that I could get to work around noon but I didn't eat much the past two days. Most of the pain was gone by friday, but every once in awhile I'd get a punch to the abdomen to remind me I wasn't well.

I'm feeling better today... usually I get sick on the weekends when I don't have to work, so I guess that's a silver lining :P

Right now I'm working in photoshop going over the line work of the two little girls I posted awhile ago, adding some background and other stuff too. Should be done soon so I can post it.

2 comments:

P said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
allen etter said...

Hey, sicko, do you still have the CG drifter stuff you did? Ron has an idea and wants to use it. The live model worked for a few shots, but we need the CG model for some other shots. I can't find my copy of it.