Monday, March 03, 2008

'Blah'-gging

I don't blog much... so what?!? But, people are still kind enough to visit anyway... from all over the world!!

I get most of the hits to my blog from the post I had written about the Body Worlds 2 exhibit I saw in Chicago a year ago... people searching for "Plastic Humans" find a link to that post.

Now, I can assume that they are looking for information on the exhibit, or I can be realistic and acknowledge that they are probably really lonely and want some automaton lovin'.

Another post that gets quite a few hits is when people search for the words "jungle sketch", they end up clicking on the drawing I did as a concept sketch for a video game a few months ago. It's not a bad drawing, but people are probably looking for something worthy of being a desktop background which should have more detail.

It's nice to have visitors, most of them wipe their feet, which is admirable.

4 comments:

allen etter said...

(wipe, wipe)...hey, are you still looking for a better job?

allen etter said...

Oh, and this is funny. Joyce begged me to teach a class out at ITT. I figured that I'd do it out of friendship with her. Well, I had written a letter some time ago to a certain someone who's name rhymes with Bulia and it got sent to another certain someone who's name rhymes with Silly...the letter stated that the pay at ITT was an insult since I had 19 years experience and an MFA. Well, Silly was mad and said I'd never work there again. I feel as though I have been given an award of some sort!

jonzig said...

Silly doesn't know anything, which is why they (non-gender specific) have a corner office in a shitty school.

They stopped calling me to see if I wanted to continue my edumacation. wah.

jonzig said...

oh yea, my job is currently secure, and i wouldn't characterize my search as one for a 'better' job, just a different industry, but i'm holding steady at the moment... this job pays too much for my next one to be considered better :P