Friday, November 30, 2007

We celebrate the oddest things...



Ahh, yes it's that time of year again. The time when (at work) we celebrate the leaving of one Mr. Wilson... a nefarious miscreant whom we are glad left the company. This is the sketch I did which accompanied the invitation to lunch at Senor Wilson's least favorite restaurant while he was here, it's not a bad restaurant... he was just a complete ass about everything (hence the celebration).

On another note: I'm almost done moving... I can't believe how much crap I've accumulated over the years, it's taken almost two weeks of non-stop work (even on Thanksgiving) to get everything "organized" and moved out. I'm hoping I'll finish up today and then slip into a coma to recover.

1 comment:

allen etter said...

I think that there is a guy like that at every job! A few were even at that 'school' you used to go to.